domingo, 25 de abril de 2010

Deepest voice

Who Am I if not a constant reminder of the push for greatness within my weaknesses and hope? I am the constant doubt of what ought to be, what is allowed or meant to happen.

In reason I shall be punished for not shutting the voice of my deepest dreams.
But not living for a dream is not worth living. But why reason, when it bears the unknown for what is might not be, and what ought to be already is...in my dreams.
May my impotency be ended together with my fears, and if worth living Your way, with pure heart I ask you to free my spirit and let me give action to Your voice -- the one that keeps me awake.

Because the voice inside of me is nothing more than your voice, thus I am the expression of your greatness in all forms, and for that no other force may imprison it, though my deepest voice is nothing more than one more of your miracles!

10/2006 - Felipe Figueira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário